Life after an accident is full of uncertainties.
- Who’s at fault? Will the insurance company pay for your damages?
- What will happen if you can’t work? Will you lose your job?
- How will you pay your bills if you’re unable to work?
- How will you pay for your medical treatments?
- Will the insurance company be fair and give you a reasonable settlement, or will it try to take advantage of you?
- What are you going to do?
…and so on.
Recovering from an injury is stressful enough without the added pressure and uncertainty of dealing with insurance companies and worrying about bills. Unfortunately, in some cases you don’t have the luxury of avoiding these struggles. We want to remind you that you don’t have to fight alone. The team of Rechtman and Spevak are here to lessen your burden and secure the injury settlement you deserve.
Working to Right the Devastating Wrongs of Accidental Personal Injury
When you suffer a catastrophic injury, your entire life can be turned upside down in a flash. In addition to dealing with the pain and psychological turmoil of an accident itself, you’re also forced to deal with the consequences of recovery. While you’re focusing on your treatment, medical bills start to pile up, your sick days rapidly disappear, and your anxiety skyrockets. What initially seemed like a horrible accident quickly becomes a traumatic and life altering event. However, with the help of Rechtman and Spevak, you have the opportunity to not only prevent excessive anxiety, but also secure your future with a proper and justified settlement.
Jaret Spevak and David Rechtman have over 54 years combined experience in helping hundreds of people like you get the settlements they deserved. Mr. Spevak has spent the past 20 years focusing his attention on helping victims get the support and treatment they need, while Mr. Rechtman has spent 34 years fighting for his clients’ rights on their injury claims. Together they make an excellent and dynamic team to help you secure your future after an accident.
In order to make sure your rights and needs are taken care of—no matter the magnitude of your injury or circumstances surrounding your accident—Rechtman and Spevak put their knowledge and dedication to work dealing with all aspects of the following types of cases:
- Workers’ Compensation When you’re injured on the job, your employer and his insurance company have a responsibility to provide you with medical treatment, as well as pay you income benefits if your injury is serious enough to prevent you from performing your job. Unfortunately, many employers attempt to skirt these responsibilities by denying worker’s compensation benefits, claiming your injuries aren’t substantial enough to require treatment or time off, or in some cases even terminating your employment altogether. In these situations, you need the experience and zeal of Rechtman and Spevak to make sure you get the proper treatment, respect, and justice you deserve from your employer.
- Personal Injury Hundreds of traffic accidents happen every day. If a driver’s carelessness causes a car, truck, or motorcycle collision, you and your family may suffer significant harm. Although not all vehicle accidents are disastrous, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck rollovers, and t-bone auto wrecks all have the potential to cause catastrophic—even deadly—injuries. When you or a loved one suffers from one of these accidents, you need support and guidance to ensure that the insurance companies don’t take advantage of an already horrendous situation. That’s where we come in. We’ll work to make sure you receive the compensation and peace of mind you deserve.
- Social Security Disability Every time you earned a paycheck, you contributed to a government insurance program for people too ill, too injured, or too frail to work any more. If you have now become disabled—and you’re expected to miss at least 12 months of work—you may be eligible to collect Social Security disability benefits to replace some of your lost income. You may have already heard that most disability applications are rejected the first time. With professional help from Rechtman and Spevak, you can beat the odds and win your claim or appeal.
More Reasons Why Rechtman and Spevak Is the Right Choice for Your Accident Claim
Between them, Jaret and David have spent over 54 years working with accident victims, insurance companies, doctors, and judges. This wealth of experience gives them the ability to make sure you get a fair and justified settlement. But look at what else they bring to the table:
- They take the time to meet and speak with their clients personally, handling over 95 percent of initial consultations themselves.
- They strive to build a strong bond with each and every one of their clients, and will work not only to gain your trust, but also to make you feel comfortable and confident as your case proceeds.
- They pride themselves in making sure you and all of their clients are as comfortable as possible. If you are unable to come in to meet with them at their office, they’re willing to take the time to meet clients at their homes, in hospitals, in restaurants, or wherever is most convenient for you.
- They won’t leave you questioning your future. Both Mr. Rechtman and Mr. Spevak know how confusing injury claims can be, and are willing and eager to answer all of your questions and explain every aspect of your case. No legal jargon here!
- They use their legal team—a legal secretary and a paralegal—to enhance and streamline the claim process to ensure that your case proceeds as quickly and smoothly as possible. Instead of wasting time by asking you to do such things as gather information about your claim or obtain records from your doctors, they delegate this work to their team. This not only avoids costly delays, but also guarantees that all of the necessary documentation is gathered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Because accidents can occur anywhere, at any time, Jaret and David believe that victims shouldn’t be denied experienced representation based upon where they live. That’s why they serve clients throughout Georgia, including those who need help in…
Getting Back on Track with the Help You Deserve
As an injury victim, don’t you think you’ve suffered enough? Isn’t it about time that you take back control of your life? A simple click of your mouse or a quick phone call can get you back on the road to recovery, without needless detours or bumps along the way. You deserve a guiding hand and we’re here to give you just that. Click on our contact form to set up a free consultation, or call us toll free at 888-522-7798 to discuss your case.
We believe that you deserve more than to be taken advantage of by insurance companies—isn’t it time that you believe it too? Call us today and see how we can help you get the justice, compensation, and peace of mind that you rightfully deserve.